Python Testing Tools Taxonomy page hosted at http://pycheesecake.org was a great collection of links to Python testing tools, libraries and frameworks. It is maintained by Testing in Python (TIP) community members. The page has been moved to Python wiki for convenience of maintaining it. The new wiki page is here: http://wiki.python.org/moin/PythonTestingToolsTaxonomy Feel free to add/update your favorite testing tools there!
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
It looks like, the number of Python books which exclusively cover Python 3 is increasing.
Please comment here, if you find any other book.
- A Byte of Python by Swaroop C H
- Dive Into Python 3 by Mark Pilgrim
- Programming in Python 3 by Mark Summerfield
- Python 3 Object Oriented Programming
- Python Programming: An Introduction to Computer Science by John M. Zelle, Ph.D.
- Programming Python by Mark Lutz
- Non-Programmer's Tutorial for Python 3 from Wikibooks