Zope component architecture article -> book

Last Monday I posted about an article I am writing about Zope component
architecture
. This weekend I added a reference chapter. Now it has total 76 pages,
now it is more than the size of an article, so I would like to call it as a book :)
(I don't know the criteria for a book, may be I am wrong)

You can read the book here.

I didn't got any feedback for this work yet from Python/Zope/Plone community :( .
Though, I didn't lost my hope. I hope this time I will get some feedback :)

Update:I have added an HTML version of book (Thanks to Anonymous commenter).
Also I have uploaded the reST source.

Popular posts from this blog

New location for Python Testing Tools Taxonomy

PyCon India 2014 received 143 proposals

To the Indian Python Programming Community, Thank you for the award