Partial content in planets (A Request)

Philipp, Martin & Kevin: I used to read planet.plone.org using an
offline feed agregator. I really like your blog posts (I never
missed a single one). I have one request, could you add full
content to your feeds for planets ?

I could have asked this question offline, but I thought other
bloggers who only give a link or part of content to planets may
add their full content to their feeds.

I wonder whether there is any other aspect which I don't
see which prevents them from adding full content to feeds.
One issue which I can see is that, very long posts may clutter
the planets, but I think planets can fix it with a new design
which only shows a part of the content and a link to view full
content.

(Feel free to make comments here)

Popular posts from this blog

Some thoughts on Python 3 adoption

PyCon India 2014 received 143 proposals

getdefault method for python dictionary